By clicking this box, you agree to the consents to safe practice and waiver agreement as follows:
Consents & Waiver:
1. I understand this program contains suggestions for wellness, holistic health and integrative self-care support, and that suggestions are intended to be provided as adjunct support to the medical care I am already receiving, and are provided with the intent to enhance my wellbeing and quality of life.
2. I understand I should consult my doctor before undertaking any wellness programs, and that suggestions here should never take the place of advice from qualified medical doctors and professionals.
3. I understand that all information provided by me within this program is protected by PIPEDA Canada (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and PIPA (Personal Information and Privacy Act), and will never be shared with a third party.
4. I understand that, when doing self-care from an on-line source, I am the only one who can truly monitor myself and my activities. I agree to work within my comfort zone, expanding limits and boundaries mindfully and carefully, and to act in a self-responsible way.
5. I understand that the success of self-care activities depends on my active ongoing participation with them, and that results are built over time of regular practice and engagement with suggested self-care activities.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
TO: YOUR TOTAL MASTECTOMY GUIDE INC. DBA "THE MASTECTOMY GUIDE" & ERYN PRICE RMT, YT (hereinafter referred to as “THE OPERATOR”)
In this agreement the term “The Mastectomy Guide” shall include all activities in any way related to products and services under Your Total Mastectomy Guide Inc. umbrella & Eryn Price RMT, YT, including but not limited to on-line programs, classes, live videos, membership perks and bonuses including but not limited to, on-line engagement, videos, journal pages, reflective writing, physical/mental/emotional/spiritual exercises, recommended resources, suggestions for practical actions, nutrition, hydration, sleep etc.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – ON-LINE PROGRAM SAFETY
I acknowledge that I have been advised to always consult my primary physician before engaging with The Mastectomy Guide and to access professional support and guidance at any time during the process as needed, to use personal responsibility, self-monitoring, common sense and discretion in engaging in The Mastectomy Guide. Instruction as to the proper use of the self-care is available from The Mastectomy Guide. I am aware that the physical exertion required for self-care and the forces exerted on the body can activate or aggravate pre-existing physical injuries, conditions, symptoms, congenital defects, mental health, emotional and spiritual wellbeing and more. I have been advised to seek medical advice if I know or suspect that my physical, mental, emotional or spiritual condition may be incompatible with self-care and holistic health practices or if they require additional support.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that The Mastectomy Guide involve few risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: recent surgical sites, implants, expanders, mesh, Aloderm, medical devices, ports, stitches, infections, pre-existing injuries or health conditions, over-exertion during self-care activities, meditation, isometrics, stretching, movement, strength building, rehabilitation, self-massage, lymphatic drainage, scar tissue work, hydrotherapy, temperature fluctuations, pressure, privacy, mental health, self-reflection, lifting, carrying objects, not being mindful of or listening to your body’s limitation, hurt feelings, not consulting your doctor prior to or during engagement with The Mastectomy Guide, personal injury, damage to property; negligence of myself or other household members and NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE OPERATOR, INCLUDING THE FAILURE BY THE OPERATOR TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF SELF-CARE ACTIVITIES. I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH SELF-CARE ACTIVITIES AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
I am aware that The Mastectomy Guide does not offer refunds after 14 days for any programs and classes for customers not achieving expected results. I am aware that upon delivery of purchases products and classes The Mastectomy Guide has fulfilled all obligations and are therefore not liable or responsible for my self-care outcomes. Should I pay for any programs or classes that are not delivered and that I do not have access to, then I may approach The Mastectomy Guide for a refund after making reasonable attempts to correct any problems. I agree not to publicly malign or post about my dissatisfaction in a public way or on any public forums that might harm the reputation of The Mastectomy Guide, who will do everything possible to correct any problems I may have in accessing said programs and classes.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of THE OPERATOR agreeing to my participation in The Mastectomy Guide & Eryn Price RMT and permitting my use of its videos, Journal Pages, Recommended Resources, exercises (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) and for other good and valuable consideration, the recipient and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows:
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any property or personal injury to myself or any third party resulting from my participation in The Mastectomy Guide;
- This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next to kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
- This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and no other jurisdiction; and
- Any litigation involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought solely within the Province of British Columbia and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia.
In entering into this Agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of The Mastectomy Guide, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING IT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, ASSIGNS AND REPRESENTATIVES MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.