Hey Purpose-driven Practitioners!
Learn Massage Therapy for Breast, Chest and Oncology Patients
Transform Your Practice: Boost confidence with targeted oncology massage techniques, overcoming impostor syndrome
Community Support: Join our circle for women's and trans health, overcoming isolation
Practical Solutions: Flexible online modules cover effective breast massage and oncology therapy, solving time constraints
Professional Growth: Deepen your expertise, connect with professionals and clients through breast massage and oncology courses
Self-Care: Learn sustainable techniques in our massage therapy online course, preserving your body amidst professional and family commitments
Add your info below to join our waitlist for October 2024!
Transform Your Practice in Just 6 Months!
Discover the foundational principles of sustainable massage therapy treatments tailored to support women's and trans health, while saving your body and getting you connected with like-minded practitioners within a supportive community!
What people are saying
"The most fascinating course I've ever taken"
"Everyone should take this course! It's principles reach beyond breast surgery and breast massage. It's even boosted my confidence in treating other surgeries and scars" - K.S.
"Very impressed with Eryn’s teaching"
"She addressed different styles of learning and looked after the students well being. The course felt very heart centred" - B.R.
"Material is so organized and so pleasing to work through".
"I’ve taken other courses and this certainly sits at the top when it comes to seeing your passion, professionalism, research and organization. Thank you so much, Eryn and team!" - S.S.
The Core Curriculum
In our Comprehensive Breast and Chest Surgery Training, the cornerstone of our Mentorship and Training Academy, you will receive expert guidance on expanding and elevating your massage therapy practice to include patients seeking breast and chest massage.
Our massage clients typically fall into one of the following categories:
- Breast cancer patients
- Women undergoing elective breast surgeries
- Folks doing gender affirming top surgery
Within this comprehensive program, we cover all the essential principles of safe and ethical breast and chest massage. You'll learn about 18 different types of breast and chest surgeries and how to address the top 10 post-operative complications.
This vital core curriculum is seamlessly integrated into our mentorship program, designed to empower you to apply this knowledge effectively in real-world practice.
Our core curriculum is accredited in the following regions
(list coming soon 😃)
In the Core Curriculum, you will learn...
Three levels of knowledge, starting with the basics and working our way up to the most complicated.
Where You Start
What's Happening Under the Skin
When Things Go Wrong
Why Join the Academy?
At our Mentorship Academy, we go beyond just technical training. Our focus is on empowering you with practical skills for real patients in the real world.
You'll learn everything within the Comrehensive Training, plus mentorship to know that how you practice is sustainable, helpful and in alignment with evidence-informed massage therapy practices.
You'll enjoy one-on-one mentorship calls, small group learning and support for implementing the changes you are looking to make.
Plus, we offer done-for-you templates for finding practice bodies, intake forms, informed consent forms, charting, professional doctor letters, and marketing yourself.
In our 6-month Mentorship and Training Academy, you'll gain expertise in:
- Therapeutic breast massage for post-surgical rehab and oncology support
- Assisting clients during chemotherapy and radiation treatments to provide safe and effective sessions
- Distinguishing between contraindications and precautions for real patient scenarios, and adapting your treatments accordingly
- Delivering gentle, hand-saving treatments that maximize patient comfort
- Advancing women's and trans health through progressive massage therapy practices
- Understanding the profound impact of breast and chest surgeries on your clients and guiding them on their healing journey
- Mastering the use of sensitive language for treating delicate areas, fostering confidence, safety, and trust with your patients
- Balancing the 'art & science' of massage therapy to become an exceptional therapist
- Effective charting, assessment, and ethical treatment techniques for breast and chest massage
- Joining a thriving global community of like-minded therapists
- Cultivating professional relationships with doctors and surgeons for referrals and seamless communication
- Crafting compelling marketing materials to attract new breast patients to your practice
Add your name to our waitlist so you can learn more about the program and get educated while you wait!
The next Mentorship & Training Academy is starting October 2024. Limited spots are available, so be sure to put your name down on the list!Yes, I'm ready to start training! Add my name to the waitlist
Meet Your Mentor
Hi! I'm Eryn 😃🦋
I've been working in the healing arts for almost 25 years, and got my "10,000 hours" of hands-on contact with breast and chest surgery patients years ago, so I'm now helping other people get their hands-on to this very unique and beautiful population.
I'm super passionate about bringing resources to people who have previously been "invisible' in society. Breasts have been very taboo to treat for most of modern history, and they're feeling the lack of care. We need to change that!!
As Founder of The Mastectomy Guide, I now teach and guide therapists towards reaching new potentials in their practice, being able to help a new clientele, get new breast and chest patients into their practice and developing relationships with surgeons and doctors.
Supporting women's health and trans health is so important, so they feel validated, seen and heard, and are having their needs met by caring individuals.
I also help patients know what they can do at home to prepare for and recover from breast surgery, usually due to breast cancer but also elective breast surgery.
~ Eryn Price RMT